Together with our sponsors we aim to create great experiences and delight our participants.
We’re interested in creating bespoke sponsorship packages for interested parties, and we also offer a number of “off the shelf” sponsorship options.
Alternatively, if you’d like to provide swag, giveaways, or other resources as a supporter, we’d love to hear from you.
If you’re interested in becoming an Lean Agile Scotland sponsor or supporter, please download the sponsor pack (~350kb PDF) or contact us for more information, or to discuss things further.Download the Sponsor Pack
A 10% DISCOUNT is available to user groups and meetups that help promote Lean Agile Scotland to their members.
If you organise, or are a member of, a user group and would like more information on supporting Lean Agile Scotland and securing this discount for your members, please contact us using the button below.
Calba are delighted to be sponsoring Lean Agile Scotland again. Calba is a team of highly experienced agile and executive coaches, supported by agile and digital practitioners. We specialise in lasting change for improved performance. We value people over processes and tools, and focus on knowledge transfer and enablement. Services include:
Agile Training & Workshops:
– Agile Overviews (half-day or less)
– Agile Practical Workshop (1-day)
– BCS Agile Foundation Certificate (2-days)
– Product Owner Training (1-day)
– Scrum Master Training (1-day)
– Agile Planning Workshop (1-day)
– User Story Writing Workshop (1-day)
– XP Practices Workshop (1-day)
– TDD Code Retreat (1-day)
– Customised agile training (including video/online)
– Organisational change
– 1:1, team/project and executive coaching
– Facilitated workshops – visioning, roadmap and release planning
– Agile governance models and metrics
– Agile engineering best practice (XP, CI, CD, TDD)
– Scaling and integrating agile
Scrum Master Services:For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0131 528 6833.
– Contract or consultancy